NSK 6800zz Bearing
Thrust Ball Bearing
thrust ball bearings are manufactured as single direction or double direction thrust ball bearings. They are designed to accommodate axial loads only and must not be subjected to any radial load.
A thrust ball bearing is a particular type of rotary ball bearing. Like other ball bearings, they permit rotation between parts, but they are designed to support a high axial load while doing this (parallel to the shaft). Higher speed applications require oil lubrication. Generally, they are composed of two washers (raceways) which may be grooved the rolling balls elements which are typically caged. As opposed to roller thrust bearings, ball thrust bearings can generally operate at higher speeds but at lower loads.
- Available in two designs: single direction and double direction.
- To accommodate initial misalignments in an assembly both designs are available with spherical aligning seats or aligning seat washers.
- High quality steel-ultra clean steel to extend bearing life by up to 80%.
- Advanced Grease Technology — NSK lubricants that can extend grease life and performance.
- High Grade Balls — Quiet and smooth operation even at high speed.
- Optional seating rings take initial misalignment.
- INA DL15-SS Thrust Ball Bearing
- NSK 51424M Thrust Ball Bearing
- 2.5625 in
- NSK 51422M Thrust Ball Bearing
- Collar Mount
- Spherical Roller
- NSK 51420M Thrust Ball Bearing
- Roller Assembly Plus
- NSK 51272M Thrust Ball Bearing
- NSK 51338M Thrust Ball Bearing
- NSK 51256M Thrust Ball Bearing
- NSK 51248M Thrust Ball Bearing
- NSK 51240M Thrust Ball Bearing
- A2 Tool Steel
- ±1/4 in
- NSK 51238M Thrust Ball Bearing
- BEARINGS LIMITED
- NSK 51156M Thrust Ball Bearing
- FAG BEARING
- NSK 51164M Thrust Ball Bearing
- Note: All units have