NSK 6800zz Bearing
Tapered Roller Bearings
Tapered roller bearings are uniquely designed to manage both thrust and radial loads. Consisting of a "tapered cup" and a "tapered cone", this design is one of the most basic and common styles in the bearing industry. Found in everything from cars to conveyor lines, tapered roller bearings are more versatile than any other bearing series.
Tapered roller bearings consist of four basic components including: the cone (inner ring), the cup (outer ring), tapered rollers, and a cage (roller retainer). The cone, cup and rollers carry the load while the cage spaces and retains the rollers on the cone. The cone, rollers and cage components of our tapered roller bearings are referred to as the cone assembly. Individual cup and cone components of our tapered roller bearings are available as well as the complete assembly.
Tapered Roller Bearing Material
While other materials may be available, typically, tapered roller bearings are made of high carbon chrome steel due to their expected performance.
- NSK 6800zz Bearing
- 125 kN
- 1.75 Inch | 44.45 Millimeter x 0 Inch | 0 Millimeter x 1.25 Inch | 31.75 Millimeter
- 1.575 Inch | 40.005 Millimeter x 0 Inch | 0 Millimeter x 0.882 Inch | 22.403 Millimeter TIMKEN 344-3 Tapered Roller Bearings
- 13 mm
- 1.575 Inch | 40.005 Millimeter x 0 Inch | 0 Millimeter x 0.882 Inch | 22.403 Millimeter
- 3 Inch | 76.2 Millimeter x 0 Inch | 0 Millimeter x 0.906 Inch | 23.012 Millimeter TIMKEN 34300A-2 Tapered Roller Bearings
- 3 Inch | 76.2 Millimeter x 0 Inch | 0 Millimeter x 0.906 Inch | 23.012 Millimeter