NSK 6800zz Bearing
Flange Block Bearings
Flange mounted bearings are used when the shaft axis is perpendicular to the bearing mounting surface. They incorprate a sealed bearing that is preassembled into a flanged housing. The housing contains a precision ground surface perpendicular to the bearing axis and two, three or four mounting holes, depending on the style. The bearing can be unbolted and removed, which makes bearing replacement easier and faster than traditional rotary beairngs that must be press fit into a housing. Flange mounted bearings can also support heavy loads, which protects the shaft from deflection, which could cause vibration or other damage.
The size of the bearing is important to consider when making a selection.
Shaft size specifies the maximum diameter of the shaft or the bore diameter of the bearing.
- Height above mounting surface is important to take into consideration for low clearance applications.
- QM INDUSTRIES QMC08J108ST Flange Block Bearings
- 60.000 mm
- 69500 N
- QM INDUSTRIES QMC08J108SB Flange Block Bearings
- 2.00 mm
- 3700 rpm
- QM INDUSTRIES QAACW11A204SO Flange Block Bearings
- 80.0000 mm
- 10000 rpm
- QM INDUSTRIES QAC09A045SC Flange Block Bearings
- 85.725 mm
- 63.5 mm
- QM INDUSTRIES QVVFY19V307SO Flange Block Bearings
- 8.80 KGS
- QM INDUSTRIES QMC09J112SEB Flange Block Bearings
- 4.763 mm
- SNW 134x5.13/16
- QM INDUSTRIES QACW20A400SEO Flange Block Bearings
- In Stock
- QM INDUSTRIES QVFY22V100SO Flange Block Bearings
- QM INDUSTRIES QVFKP26V408SEO Flange Block Bearings
- One Shield & Snap-Ri
- 3200 rpm
- QM INDUSTRIES QVFC22V312SEB Flange Block Bearings
- 16.80 KGS